Monday 5 May 2008

5-05-2008 Monday

London Time: 6.40pm

Well, here's the second post of the day. I'm basically too free.

Woke up amazingly late today, at 9.30am? Slept for around 11 hours. Man I'm becoming a sloth...

So I got up, washed up, and prepared breakfast. Had toast with nutella choc. Yummy. Then basically slacked around online till around lunch time.

When I got downstairs, I realized that the freezer door wasn't shut. Shit. Alot of the stuff in the freezer were soft. So I shut it and prayed nothing spoilt. Man. Hope nothing goes wrong with it. I got out some prawns from the freezer, took out some cut onions, and brocolli and cauliflour. Then I got out some pasta, and started boiling them. I boiled the brocolli and cauliflour as well.

This part was totally based on what my mom cooked at home before. I was gonna prepare ketchup prawns. Firstly I added some olive oil into the frying pan, a little too much maybe. But yep. After the oil was heated up, in goes the onions. Then I added ketchup, man I love ketchup. Then I added abit of water to make it a little more saucy. If that makes sense? Then finally added in the prawns. Stir fried it and it was ready to serve.

Put all of it into a bowl and PRESTO! There's lunch. It was... GOOOD.


Then I slacked around, chatted online... Man my life is boring. Shall do more next weekend. Maybe go to Nottingham. I don't know. Probablly Saturday or Sunday...

So yep. At around 5.00pm, went downstairs and turned on the TV. National Treasure just started! I prepared dinner while watching it. Took out the same kinda pasta and boiled that. Boiled some cauliflour and brocolli as well. Then I took out some Fish Fingers from the freezer. And basically tossed them in the oven. Added ketchup to the pasta and there it was done. Pretty good too. The Fish Fingers were good.


Think I shall sleep early tonight. First day of work tomorrow. Last week was just a course. Wish me luck!

No comments: