Sunday 11 May 2008

11-5-2008 Sunday

London Time: 9.10am

Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day Mummy!

I didn't realise it was mother's day till yesterday? Guess its not a big thing over here. Seriously there's like no mention of it on the TV or shops whatsoever. Just heard from some friends. haha.

Yesterady was spent cycling down to the city center. Where Donato shopped for some clothes. He's quite picky.. But well I didn't have much to buy. But I came across this back pack that costs only 6 pounds. And since carrying a sling bag to work isn't really good for cycling and there's not enough space to put my lunch box and raincoat in. So I decided to get it. Damn another 6 pounds gone. Well at least I saved on the transport here.

At T.K Max. Its like O.G in Singapore.


The guy in stripes is Donato.



Reached back at around 5.30pm and had dinner, it was something like rendang? Well not exactly, but its lamb cubes in a tomato sauce, with bread. Kinda forgot to take any pictures of it. But yea. So after that got back to my room and tried to watch some movies online. But the connection sucks.

And went to sleep at around 11pm. Then woke up today at around 7am? But tossed and turned in bed till 8.30am.

Had some really weird dreams. Weird.

Oh here's my bag, doesn't look much. But ahh what can one expect from 6 pounds here.
But at least its branded. haha.

No comments: