Sunday 18 May 2008

18-5-2008 Sunday

London Time: 11.05am

And the weekend arrives once again. The last day of the week. And officialy I'm here in the land of the Brits for exactly 4 weeks.

Yesterday night, Donato invited fellow RR people that lived just opposite us to have dinner. We had pizza, beer and pop corn. The 3 of them were actually staying together in the same house.

One was a Korean dude who's name we can't pronounce, so we all just call him Hugh.

Another was a German dude called... Wolfgang. How COOL IS THAT? His name is Wolf Gang!

And lastly was Alextio? Well he was the Italian guy that came over the other day for dinner.

Oddly, they all commented that my Engilsh was the best among them. And when I told them English was my first language, Donato burst into laughter cause he said the same thing when I met him. I guess to European people, as long as your asian and not from the U.K and if you can speak English fluently, it was a surprising thing.

Well we basically just chatted till around 1am in the midnight. i only had 2 bottles of 250ml Stella Artois. Its beer from Belgium but produced in the U.K. It wasn't that nice anyway.

And well. Heard tomorrow's a holiday for Singapore! Long weekend!

My holiday's from next Saturday till the following Tuesday! Whooo! Hopefully will be going to a MotorGP event and the amusement park!

No comments: