Tuesday 13 May 2008

13-5-2008

London Time: 5.20pm

I think you guys are gonna say this is turning out to be more of a Cooking blog.

LOL. Cause well i've got nothing else to post!

Another day at work. Whoo. Was really fun at work today.. Learnt more about the new test that I was doing yesterday.. And well. Basically carried out the test myself as well. But I'm still not that familiar with the set up for this test.. But I guess I'll be more familiar with a few more tries.

And well, I still gotta repeat this again, the guys are REALLY REALLY friendly. They are really helpful and well. Its not like in Singapore where everything's rush rush rush. The work here is greattttttttt. But living here is another thing. haha.

Anyways. Had this for dinner yesterday.


It was toasted bread, with baked potatos and pan fried chicken breast.
Yummy. And Luca( I don't know if its spelt right, but he's an Italian working at the same office as I am and he knows Donato), came over with his daughter yesterday night after dinner. She was soooooooo cute! haha. She's only 1 year and a month old!

No comments: