Monday 5 May 2008

5-05-2008 Monday

London Time: 10.20am

Isn't supposed to feel good when its a holiday on Monday? Well not for me. Its boring as hell.

I was too lazy to blog yesterday so I'm gonna talk about yesterday now...

Woke up pretty early yesterday, at around 8am? I can't remember. But yep got online.. Chatted with a few people then I went off to Derby City Center. I walked back down the street and went to the bus stop. This time I took notice of the information at the Bus stop. Its basically information on the bus arrival timings. Check it out. The street I was on has a friggin weird name.

Its London Road. Burnable Street. Burnable. I wonder if there's a street called Inflammable Street. Or Flammable Street.

Ahh well. The bus came at around 10.30am and this time i bought the Day Saver pass. Which cost me 3.30 pounds. Well I got off outside Westfield shopping center and walked around and took some photos.




I went to hunt for Poundland, apparently everything there's for one pound. Its like the value store in Singapore, where everything is for S$1. I was looking around for a razor for shaving, and a nail clipper. I found the razor, but the nail clipper was part of a set of manicure products. With a really neon orange pouch. Really feminine. But what the heck. I bought them anyways.


After that I got out and went to Matalan, its a major departmental store opposite Westfield. I got a pair of in house slippers, for 3 pounds. It was the cheapest I could find. So yep. Then I was left with around 15 pounds. Friggin broke.

So I went up to Marks and Spencer to change more Singapore dollars. Well apparently the rate was 2.8878. So I changed S$200 for 69.26 pounds. There goes S$200. Hopefully with amount will last me till the next pay day. which is around.. 23 days away. Thats, 3 weeks more. Hopefully. Hopefully.





This was a shop I passed by that looked really cute.


When that was done, I took a bus back. It was close to lunch time so I went to prepare lunch. There was still this frozen Pizza in the fridge that I bought on Sunday. So I thought I'd better eat it before it expired. I heated it up in the oven and threw in extra ham. Those were expiring soon too.

And this was my lunch.


Spent most of the afternoon chatting with family and friends. Thank god for the internet again. And well for dinner I prepared some pasta again, fried some ham, and boiled cauliflour and brocolli and carrots. Then I added in ketchup sauce for flavour to the pasta. Was pretty darn good. Yummy.



Then watched a movie online and went to sleep.. Till around 9.30am the next morning, today...

No comments: