Friday 16 May 2008

16-5-2008 Friday

London Time: 8.45pm

Just had my dinner, which was pasta with eggs, cheese and some pepperoni. Didn't really update cause I'm just too lazy to blog.. Seriously lazy..

Anyways. Work is great. I think its really good that I am able to have my attachment at Rolls Royce, but then again, the only thing is that its in the U.K, Derby. Which kinda sucks. But ahh well. We can't have the best of both worlds.

Andrew Newton, a 20 year old guy in the same team as I am, asked if I wanted to come along for a Motobike race on the next bank holiday Monday. He said he would try to get a pass for me to go in for free. I think tickets costs around 20 pounds? And he's driving. So yep. Good deal. Told you the people there were nice.

And on the Tuesday bank holiday, I'd probablly be going to the Elton Towers? Or Olten Towers? Not sure though. But its an amusement park and its apparently quite famous in the U.K. Will be going with Toby and a bunch of other people I think. But I'm hoping there will be a seat for me in the car. If its full then I can't go. So well. Will ask on this coming Monday!

Donato's going to club tonight at Nottingham. He's collegue's gonna drive him there. He asked if I wanna go... But I passed up on the offer. Mainly because its quite last minute, and just not really in the mood. Would like to go one day though. Just not tonight. haha.

No comments: