Wednesday 21 May 2008

21-5-2008 Wednesday

London Time: 4.45pm

Ah. Work is goood. Sitting in a room doing all the tests. During the test there's practically nothing to do. So I always grab the free newspaper before I head into the test bed. And well. I read almost every section of the paper! I can even read them twice. That's how free I am when the tests are running.

Ahh well. The landlord, Giuseppe is coming over soon with someone else to view the place. I think we're gonna have one more person staying with us soon. Ahh well. Lets all pray he's a nice bloke. But I'd reckon that he's from Rolls Royce as well. And introduced to Giuseppe by Mrs Mary. Guys from Rolls Royce are usually pretty alright.

Whooo! I'm going to Alton Towers Amusement Park on Tuesday! And most likely the MotorGP event on Monday! Awesome!

Ah. The speakers are able to recieve the radio frequency as well! Whoo!

No comments: