Monday 12 May 2008

12-5-2008 Monday

London Time: 6.40pm

Helloooooo Monday!

I'm kinda in the middle of cooking my lunch for tomorrow... But waiting for the beef steak to defrost. So yeap. And its what I had for lunch today as well. Same ingredients. Gotta finish up first.

Yesterday was pretty much just slacking around at home. Had lunch, which was quite a simple meal? Salad with bread and oven baked Cod fish fingers. Simple meal.



Then just slacked away the afternoon online...

And watched Free Willy 2 on TV while preparing my lunch for today? Will tell you how its done in abit.

Then basically prepared my dinner as well. Which was pasta with boiled mixed vegetables with cod fish fingers again. With ketchup of course.


Then today went to work and basically did more testing on the engine. So yea. It was really interesting. The people in my team, 6 including me, were all really really really friendly. They make the work so enjoyable. I want to work more! Cause well its basically better than sitting at home blogging about this. haha.

After the testing was done, at around 3pm, I went back to the office and just bummed around? Cause there was nothing to do. Went to wikipedia to check out certain places, like London, Amsterdam and basically the map of Europe. My supervisor Andy Payne is a really nice dude. He chatted to me about his trip to Singapore... and what he ate there and stuff, then later me, him and Kevin( the Irish lad) and a few others joined in for a conversation on good places to go in Europe. And just chatted away till it was 4.30pm. Then picked up my stuff and cycled home.

So right now I'll be preparing the lunch for tomorrow, its basically pasta with boiled vegetables. But I'll be cutting up the beef steak into small pieces, put some oil in the frying pan and lightly fry it, add some salt, and add the Bologoniese sauce ( i cant spell it) from a jar. Then let it simmer for awhile and Presto!!! Yummy beef bologoniese pasta.

Doesn't look fantastic. But it tastes pretty good.



And for dinner tonight it'll be baked potatos with chicken breast. Will post up pics tomorrow for it!

No comments: