Tuesday 29 April 2008

29-04-2008 Tuesday

London Time: 7.10 pm

Wow work was crazy today. Well not cause I'm actually doing work. But its cause of the course I'm attending now. We gotta do loads of calculations and stuff like that. And alot of the stuff are on the University level. But thankfully I managed to complete them with the help of my group people.

My group only managed to complete the entire assignment at 6pm. But that was expected already by the lecturer.

And well. The assignment was on doing the designing of a TurboFan Engine. Basically dealing with LOADS of calculations. But there was that sense of statisfaction there when its completed.

Brain Dead.

Cycling to work today was quite alright. Cause I wore my Billabong sweater that had long sleeves compared to the sleeveless jacket i wore the day before. But never the less. It was cold. Not because the wind got through my jacket. But cause the uncovered parts of my face had wind blowing towards them. So yeap.

No pictures for today though. And i dont think there will be for the next couple of days. Nothing much to take. And I can't take pictures inside Rolls Royce Compound.

No comments: