Sunday 20 July 2008

20-7-2008 Sunday

London Time: 2.00pm

Wow. Another week gone by.. And that means I'm only left with 3 more weeks of work. Then 2 weeks of holiday... And I'll be back on the 22 August! WHOOO.

So during most of my free time, I'm doing my Final Report, my travel plan for my Eurotrip. And I'm proud to say... I'm left with Venice and Rome to plan! And I'm halfway through my Final Report!

Hopefully I can be done with them soon.

Alright, so the last weekend I went to the Derby Beer Festival. It was... Crap. The entry cost 6 pounds and the beers tasted really bad. Had 4 half pints of beer then caught the last bus home. So yeap. Didn't get pissed that night..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then on Tuesday night, Andreas invited us over to his place for dinner. I had to use Google Maps to look for his place. Wasn't that hard to find cause it was near the main road towards the City Centre. But yeap. It was good cause he prepared Langsane(not sure if that's how you spell it, but yep). It was yummy. There was booze as well. Yay.

Photobucket
That's the entrance of his place.

Photobucket
Toby chopping up some ingredients. Andreas in the background.

Photobucket
The guy in the shirt is DeePak, from Trinidad!

Photobucket
Chilling out and having a beer while waiting for dinner to be ready in the oven...

Photobucket
There's Robert...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Tucking in into a plate of mouthwatering food. Quality food.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sara got here just in time! well robert went to pick her up from work.

Photobucket
Last shot of the day.

Then on Friday night its party night! It was Robert's last night before he returns to Germany. And its probably the last time I'm ever gonna see him unless he comes down to Singapore or something. But he's a good lad.

We started off at the Fat Cat and a bunch of Robert's friends that I didn't came after that as well. But there were a few familiar faces that I've seen before on the other nights out.

Didn't take many pics though... But Robert took loads on his camera. Hopefully will be able to get them from him soon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
At the Fat Cat...

Next we headed off to a place called the Walkabout. Didn't really like that place cause the music were really crappy. But anyways, the drinks there cost only 2 pounds each. That's dead cheap.

Photobucket
On the way to the Walkabout.

Photobucket
In the Walkabout.

After that we went over to the Revolution. Had a couple of beers there but didn't do much cause the dance floor on the second level was closed.

So we headed across the street to Coyote Wild. The first level was all pop music and stuff and there was bar top dancing! But. The girls didn't look too good. Damn. haha.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then we went upstairs where there was R&B and Hip Hop! WHOO. That's my kinda music.
Photobucket

When it got to around 2am, we decided that it was time to leave...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The guy in the left was proper drunk. haha.

Funny thing is I didn't really get tipsy at all that night. Not drunk at all.

No comments: