Saturday 12 July 2008

12-7-2008 Saturday

London Time: 3.00pm.

I went to the city center today to pick up some maps and stuff for my Eurotrip and... I got stalked. By 2 Asian girls. Haha.

So I was walking out of Westfield and planning to head to a retail outlet nearby called NEXT. I can sorta remember walking past 2 asian girls along the way. They were... Young? I'd say around 15 or 16 years old? I didn't really notice them anyways but yea. In a place where most of the people there are Caucasians. Its hard not to notice.

So I got into NEXT and into the Men's section to look at some clothes and stuff. Oh yea. The ladies stuff are quite cheap. You can get a tank top for 3 pounds? It may be around the same price in Singapore if you do a direct conversion? But its cheap considering the cost of living here. And lots of other cheap stuff as well. But the men's stuff are slightly more expensive. So yeaps.

So I was looking at the stuff and in came the 2 girls. I didn't really bother about them at first? But then they came over to the men's section and were hovering about.. And one of the girls started taking her phone out and aimed the camera at me. This was when I kinda thought they were stalking me.

So after looking at the stuff, I went out and went into another shop across the street and looked at the stuff there. And what do ya know. The same 2 girls came in the shop.
Then I walked around more and got out of the shop and headed for T.K Max.

As I went up the escalator to the third level, the girls stopped at the first level and waited at entrance for god knows what. But yeap. I got up to the men's department at the third level and looked at some stuff. I tried out some caps and decided to get one which cost 5 pounds. Then I went to the jacket section and found this really cool leather jacket. Its for 40 pounds and it fits pretty good. Was thinking about getting it... But yeap. The sleeves were kinda long. But yeap. If I can't find a nice leather jacket soon I'll probably go back another day and get it.

So after awhile... the girls came up! Haha. So i went to queue to pay for the cap. They got over to the other side of the cashier and were looking over all the time while I was queuing. Ah.

As I was paying for my stuff, the girls went down the escalator and I thought this was the last time I'm gonna see them. But noooooo. I went down the escalator and there they were. One girl with her hand phone out again and aiming the camera at me. Ignoring them, I went down and out of T.K Max. It was getting late and I was really hungry so I decided that it was time to go home... SO I went to queue at the bus stop and when I turned around, the girls were standing in a distance looking over.

And finally when I got on the bus, they turned and left.

Oh and by the way, I really like the cap I bought. haha. Think I'll get the jacket next time.

No comments: