Friday 13 June 2008

13-6-08 Friday

London Time: 7.00pm

Friday again! WHOOP! WHOOP!

Time really passes quickly here. Week after week just fly by... And in no time I'll be back in Singapore missing this place already.

Just came back from playing football at a pitch near my workplace. Having blisters on my foot now. Ouch. But it was good fun.

My roommate Donato will be going back to Italy with his Mom from tomorrow till Wednesday. So I'll have the whole place to myself. I'm thinking of throwing a house party... Nahh. Don't know who to invite anyways. And I'd rather not spend that much. Gotta save for my Eurotrip!

Time flies. In the first few weeks here, I'd have dreams that I was still in Singapore and when I wake up expecting it to be in the comfort of my room, its a whole new place. But those dreams are long gone now. I'm pretty accustomed to the place here, and don't really have any home-sick feeling here.

That's the thing about me I guess. I'll get pretty darn depressed when I'm thrown into a new place and made to stay there. But once I get familiar with things, I can pretty much last there however long is needed. Maybe it happens to everybody. Or maybe its just me.

Whatever it is, Toby's gone to Dublin for the weekend as well. And Andreas's girlfriend is coming down to visit him. But he told me that he'd drop me a text if he was going out or something and wanted me to tag along. I wouldn't really want to play gooseberry though. But... If not I'll just stay in and plan plan plan for my Eurotrip.

Anyone knows cheap places that are good location-wise and comfortable in Paris and London?

No comments: